Yahoo mail now requires you to enable less secure apps under their Account Security section in order to integrate Yahoo emails with messageLOUD.
To do this follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Yahoo Mail on your desktop only- you can't access these settings on your cellular phone.
2. Go to your "Account security" settings.
3. Scroll down and turn on "Allow apps that use less secure sign in".
4. Confirm your identity
5. Now that's done you should see it activated on your Yahoo Account security settings page.
6. Now go into settings on messageLOUD in your iPhone and tap 'message types' and tap on 'IMAP'
7. Add your Yahoo account credentials. The domain name will be populated automatically. Tap 'Continue'
8. Yahoo Mail should now be set up on messageLOUD for iPhone. On your IMAP screen under Message Types the account should now appear (as in the above right screen).
Congratulations. You can now hear your Yahoo Mails read out aloud.
Please sign in to leave a comment.