This step-by-step article will guide you through the set up process:
1. Download the app from the App Store (search 'messageLOUD'
2. Grant the app the necessary permissions for notification access, location access, etc.
3. Tap 'Get Started'
3. Register using an existing account like Facebook, Google, etc or click 'register' to register new account credentials.
4. Add your messaging types under 'settings'. Click the cog icon and then 'add new message types' and then select the types of messages you want to add and follow the instructions.
5. Once you've added your messaging types, those message types will be read out automatically whenever you are on the main screen and the 'reading messages' text is displayed. You can pause the reading of all messages at any time by pressing the 'pause' button at the top right.
6. MESSAGE OPERATION CONTROLS: To skip a message while it's being read out, tap the water animation or press 'archive' to archive or 'call the sender back' if it's an iMessage/SMS to call back the sender.
7. DASHBOARD PERSONALIZATION: on the dashboard screen you can add a favourite place to navigate to using one of the maps integrations or you can add favourite contacts to call easily by tapping on the buttons.
8. ADVANCED SETTINGS/CUSTOMIZATION:
Under the settings section, you can use the various settings options to customize your experience including adding favourite contacts & locations, read message time, voice type, filtering of promotional emails and auto responder.
Congratulations! You're now all set up and ready to #ListentoLife with messageLOUD for iPhone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.