After your message is read (or anytime during), use taps to pause, tap on the water animation icon to dismiss, tap 'Archive' to delete the message, or if it's an SMS or WhatsAPP, tap 'Call The Sender' to call back the sender without ever looking at your device!
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use messageLOUD eyes free?
- What should I do if my text/sms messages are not being read out?
- Why does messageLOUD not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use messageLOUD when my phone is locked?
- Can I use messageLOUD while my music or navigation is on?
- Can messageLOUD pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can messageLOUD pause when my navigation is speaking?