Definitely, we support most, if not all, TTS Engines. Search in the Google Play Store under 'Text To Speech'. Some are free and others (the better ones) are a dollar or two. Download. Go to Settings on your device, Language & Input> Text To Speech and choose the TTS you just downloaded as your default. Adjust speech rate and you are good to go.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use messageLOUD eyes free?
- Why does messageLOUD not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use messageLOUD when my phone is locked?
- Can I use messageLOUD while my music or navigation is on?
- Can messageLOUD pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can messageLOUD pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the messageLOUD overlays/run messageLOUD in the background?