For sure: Go to Settings on your device, Language & input, Text to speech. Click on Gear icon to the right of Google Text-to-speech. Click on language. Choose your preferred voice. Typically in English you can choose from United Kingdom, United States or India. Note that you may need to install voice data for this voice. (Found on that same screen). Google voices are all free.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use messageLOUD eyes free?
- Why does messageLOUD not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use messageLOUD when my phone is locked?
- Can I use messageLOUD while my music or navigation is on?
- Can messageLOUD pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can messageLOUD pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the messageLOUD overlays/run messageLOUD in the background?