Yes it will. To use screen gestures you will need to unlock the screen of course.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use messageLOUD eyes free?
- Why does messageLOUD not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use messageLOUD when my phone is locked?
- Can I use messageLOUD while my music or navigation is on?
- Can messageLOUD pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can messageLOUD pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the messageLOUD overlays/run messageLOUD in the background?