Yes, it is totally safe to enter credit card details to purchase from the Google Play Store. All the transactions with Google are marked by “https,” meaning all the communication between your phone and Google’s server is via a secure channel. The information that you send is encrypted by a complex algorithm and is then decrypted back on the server. In simple words, your credit card information will not be compromised.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my credit card information?
- I paid for the app and its not working. What do I do?
- What happens to my subscription when I switch devices?
- How do I cancel my subscription to messageLOUD?
- How do I pay for messageLOUD?
- Is my credit card/payment information secure?
- What forms of payment can I use to pay for messageLOUD?
- Why isn’t messageLOUD free?
- Will I be notified of any changes to messageLOUD’s pricing?